BERTRAND

Thank you for letting me go to Reunion Island. Yesterday we went riding the horses and Sky and I were together. It was cool. Theo, I don't miss you. I'm very glad to be here. Tomorrow I will go to the volcano and to Decathlon. - From Bertrand
ALICIA

Hello Mom and Dad,

I'm missing you so much. I am having so much fun over here. Thank you for sending me to Reunion Island. Love you lots - Alicia.
BENJAMIN

Hi,

I am loving Reunion. During this week we have discovered the Jumelles Astronomic "la lunette" and the "telescope". We have been studying the sun, the earth and its axis. We have also walked one hour and a half to the horse riding, it was so cool. - Benjamin
MILENA

Dear Family,

I am having a nice time at Reunion Island. It is very fun where I am. I am missing you so much. God bless you. - From Milena.